Shoot with care
About this spot
This is an often overlooked spot, but is a fabulous location from which to photograph. It lies on a bit of a hill providing a good view of Longs Peak and also much of the Continental Divide. I often come here when I’m running late or don’t have much time to get up into the park.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.