Towers of the Virgin
5 images 1 contributors
About this spot
At sunrise, this is the most stunning panorama in Zion. If you love beautiful light on rock walls, you won’t be disappointed. The sun penetrates the valley through the Pine Canyon fault and bathes the summits of the Temples in a warm light. Find a good spot under the patio, directly behind the Zion Museum.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.