Torres Del Paine, Explora Hotel View
1 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
This is the easiest spot in Torres del Paine in terms of physicality. It’s right in front of the Explora Hotel and getting there just involves climbing some easy steps from a parking lot. You’ll have the peninsula adding some interest to the foreground, with the greater shoreline winding its way towards the mountains in the background. If you want an easy and reliable foreground for a good sunrise/sunset, this is it.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.