Titov Trg / Piazza Tito
10 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Titov Trg / Piazza Tito is a public square in the old town of Koper. The city used to belong to Venice and Venetians built a city hall and palaces around the square which still give the place a unique Venetian feel. There is also the main parish church here and a huge belltower.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.