About this spot
This spot provides a good view of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains. There are many old pilings just offshore from an old ferry landing. There is also a partial view of the Tacoma Narrows Bridges. At high tide, the beach is generally covered with water, but the site is still accessible from the viewpoint and paved trail. The beach is part of the 75-acre Titlow Park, which also includes an estuary lagoon, a historic lodge, and forested areas.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.