About this spot
A sculptural sensuality emanates from Zion Plateau’s topography, defying the imagination. The ground switches from polished to checkered in an flash. Stone tumuli, scorched raw by the wind, burst forth here and there from a ground alternatively smooth and tessellated. It’s an incongruous landscape, kneaded, molded and painted as if by some crazy pastry-chef!
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.