About this spot
A relatively new open air bar with a skyline view, located in a slightly out of the way area which has become more accessible in recent years due to the opening and later expansion of metro line 12 which skirts the northern shore of the Huangpu river. Whilst perhaps not as good - in terms of the actual venue or view - as the Vue bar (also in this guide) it nonetheless offers a different perspective for those hooked on photographing Shanghai’s hypermodern skyline.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.