About this spot
Nicely located south of Suzhou Creek and with a reasonably panoramic view (it claims 270 degrees) over the river, this rooftop terrace offers some different angles to approach the skyline. Being part of the Peninsular Hotel, expect hefty prices for the drinks, which you will be expected to buy. However, the seating arrangement means it's relatively easy to get a seat with a view.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.