The Needle, Quiraing
1 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
This is one of the most recognised landmarks on the Isle of Skye in Scotland. This 37-meter tall rock pinnacle is known as the Needle. It is located in the heart of the Quiraing landslip in Trotternish. Although it is well known to many photographers, it is one of the less photographed locations due to its location and the level of physical difficulty.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.