The Loup of Fintry
6 images 2 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
There is a narrow path from the road to the spot but when it's wet and muddy it can be treacherous and the rocks near the falls have to be navigated carefully.
About this spot
Loup of Fintry is a notable waterfall on the River Endrick, around 2 miles to the east of Fintry in Scotland. The total height of the waterfalls is 28.6 m or 94ft. "Loup" pronounced Lowp means leap in Scots.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers