About this spot
The trio of state parks at Sunset Bay, Shore Acres and Cape Arago encompasses one of the most scenic areas on the Oregon coast. Sunset Bay features a large arc of sandy beach bounded by steep, forested cliffs. The protected waters and nearby campground make this one of Oregon’s most popular parks.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.