Shoot with care
Consider parking on the edge of the road, but don't obstruct the traffic. Mind also not to walk in the lavender plants; step only between two lines. This is extremely popular spot and sometimes it gets overcrowded with zealous photographers. Stay respectful and keep others in mind, especially the farm owners - this is their bread and butter and no photo is worth damaging their work.
About this spot
Valensole is a picturesque French town on the northern edge of the Verdon Regional Nature Park. It is mostly known by its lavender fields and is one of the best spots in Provence to photograph such fields. This particular spot features small stone house in the middle of the lavender field.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers