Shoot with care
As a "working" library, you should take care to not disturb people who are visiting for the intended purpose of the building.
About this spot
The public library in Stockholm - Stadsbiblioteket - is well worth a visit if you're in the city. The highlight is the rotunda, which will test your architecture skills with a wide angle lens.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers