About this spot
At the intersection of Seiger and Wilcox Roads is a farm with a large tractor collection. The tractors, many quite old, are lined up facing the road both along the fence line adjacent to the road and also on a small rise by the barn above the road. Those near the road are in a donkey paddock, and the curious animals may come up to see you when you are photographing near their fence.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.