About this spot
The Staley House is a restored Victorian farmhouse near Pullman, Washington that now houses the private Staley Museum. The museum features antique furniture and personal items the highlight the life of the Staley family. The museum is open by appointment only by calling Molly Staley Benscoter at (509)334-1008.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.