St. Peter's Parish Church
10 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
Cerkev Sv Petra (St. Peter's Parish Church) is one of the oldest churches in Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia. Its beginnings date back to 9th century but the current building is a baroque style from 18th century. After the end of 19th century earthquake it was renovated twice, the last time by renowned architect Ivan Vurnik and his wife Helena - the front facade is their signature work and a reason to come and photograph it.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.