Shoot with care
Bluebell woods: stay on paths.
About this spot
Set in a beautiful coppice above a small ravine are fragments of a small deserted chapel. Only the west gable end wall remains. The bedecked altar and the overgrown trees and lush greenery give an atmospheric feeling of worship and tranquillity. The beautiful bluebells grow wild adding to the feeling of lush vegetation and wildness.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers