Spanish Mosque at Chefchaouen
4 images 3 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Although the old Spanish Mosque is popular people for photographers and everyone who enjoys a beautiful view of the landscape around, it is still active mosque used several times a day.
About this spot
The Spanish Mosque, located on the top of the hill near Chefchaouen, overlooks the town from a hill to the east. It was built by the Spanish in the 1920s and is now a popular lookout point.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers