Shoot with care
This spot is part of Triglav national park. Check their website for more information about the regulations.
About this spot
Soča is one of the most amazing rivers in Julian Alps and in Europe. Its unique turquoise colour and the setting of the Alps is just stunning. Its source is not disappointing either - the river just springs out of rock and immediately starts rushing down the valley. The source itself is worth looking into as well as the upper part of its flow from source to the mountain hut where you parked.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers