Soča at Žaga
3 images 2 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
The Soča river opens up here and offers nice views to the north into the valley. In the distance the Julian Alps are are nicely visible with Mt Svinjak in the middle. The riverbank is mostly sand and pebbles and it shifts with every major rainfall.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.