Smok Wawelski (Fire Breathing Dragon)
1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
The Wawel Dragon is a famous dragon in Polish folklore. The story goes that he lived in a cave at the foot of Wawel Hill next to the Vistula River. This metal sculpture breathes fire every few minutes, delighting onlookers at all hours of the day.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.