About this spot
Slemenova Špica (Sleme) is a popular hiking destination in Julian Alps. It is suitable for families as it is not much elevation gain and the hike is not too long. There are a few ponds that offer reflection of Mt Jalovec. The best time to visit is in Autumn when larch trees turn golden.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.