About this spot
The small area around the northwest side of Silver Lake Harbor has, in addition to numerous tourist amenities like hotels, restaurants, souvenirs stores and art galleries, a small marina with a view of the Ocracoke Lighthouse in the background. The larger, working boats are docked at the far southern of the harbor. The charter fishing boats can be found around the Community Center and the rental kayaks are located at the north end of Silver Lake, where the road divides. The private yachts are located throughout.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.