Sheringham Point Lighthouse
1 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Stick to the existing paths and trails. High cliffs are present.
About this spot
Located on Vancouver Island, Sheringham Point Lighthouse is a designated National Heritage Lighthouse. The Lighthouse is owned, operated and cared for by the Sheringham Point Lighthouse Preservation Society, a non-profit charity based in Shirley. Compositions are a bit limited, but the view is nice. The cliffs are steep, be careful and stay on paths or trails. There is private property here, so be respectful.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers