About this spot
A 0.75 mile walk through coastal forest leads to a scenic beach. Sea stacks, off-shore islands and the occasional low outcropping of sand polished rock provide nearly endless photographic opportunities. However, it is the headland at the north end of the beach that draws an endless stream of photographers throughout the summer months. The weathered rock of the headland extends out into the ocean and has a hole, perfectly situated to catch the last rays of sunshine at the end of the day.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.