Shoot with care
About this spot
Seceda is one of the most beautiful places to visit in the Dolomites - it’s as if you’re on top of the world and any visit there will be memorable. From the summit you have the best known view of the Odle chain, as well as views towards Alpe di Siusi , Sassolungo , Sella Group , Funes Valley and far away to the Adamello Brenta Group, the Cevedale Group and as far as the Austrian alps.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.