3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
In Savudrija you will find some of the last remaining examples of traditional ways of storing small fishing boats. Local fishermen will hang their boats on wooden poles to save them from the wind and tides. The piers and hanging boats make great subjects for photography and there is also a lighthouse just a couple of hundred metres to the north.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.