Savica river mouth
5 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
The Savica is a short Alpine river that comes surfaces in the form of the Savica Waterfall. It is the main source of water for Lake Bohinj. At this spot it joins the lake, forming small sandy inlet from which there are nice views of the lake (east) and back towards Ukanc.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 2 guides.