About this spot
This viewpoint is on a bend in the road, with a clear view onto the medieval town of San Casciano dei Bagni, which is part of the circuit of the most beautiful villages in Italy. Today San Casciano dei Bagni has rediscovered its ancient spa vocation, which dates back to the Romans and the Etruscans before them; its waters are recommended for the treatment of rheumatic diseases.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.