About this spot
This historic church is Romanesque in design and features two bell towers (though only one has a bell), each topped by a cross. The interior is barrel vaulted and contains many stained glass windows, statues, and paintings. The church is on the National Register of Historic Places. According to the pastor, Father Joseph Sullivan, the 100+ year old church is in need of costly repairs. Please consider giving a donation to the church when visiting to keep this beautiful church open. There is a donation box just inside the front doors.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.