Shoot with care
Don't get in the way of people going about making a living on and along the river. Have conversations with people and think about buying something to support them.
About this spot
With 30,000 people commute daily the 450-meter river distance between the city centre and the residential areas on the other side of the city the the Sadarghat River is one of the busiest rivers in the world. The port is also used to transport people to other major cities in Bangladesh.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers