About this spot
Samuel H. Boardman State Scenic Corridor includes some of the most spectacular scenery on the entire coast with a combination of rocky cliffs, secluded beach coves, sea stacks and forests of giant spruce trees. Hikers will enjoy some of the best sections of the Oregon Coast Trail. The park is named after the first Oregon Parks superintendent, a man who did much to ensure that the Oregon coast would be dedicated to public enjoyment.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.