Shoot with care
About this spot
This remote village is one of Slovenia’s gems. Very small and very secluded it feels as if you are stepping back in time. Only a few people still live here and today many houses are holiday homes. The main attraction of the village is its huge lime tree (linden tree). It stands in the middle of the village, next to the church. It is worth visiting for more than just a quick look - there are many hiking options as well as more serious mountaineering routes.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.