Rovinj Main Square
5 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This is a popular spot where locals and tourist hang out while visiting the town. In the middle of the square there is a fountain with a boy holding a fish which is in itself a classic shot of Rovinj. To the west there is the historical part of Rovinj, what used to be an island. To the west is the newer part of the city and to the south the harbour for fishing boats and sailboats.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.