Shoot with care
Good footwear required rocks are very slippery and water gets very fast flowing after rain. Can swim here but please be very careful.
About this spot
A beautiful location here and it’s even possible to have a dip. Lots of different compositions using rocks and fauna possible to shoot this waterfall and the nearby Grey Mares’s Tail in one session. Of the two this one one offers better opportunities in my opinion.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers