About this spot
Rašica (641m) is a popular hill for Ljubljana locals for an everyday hike. On the top there is a small hut that offers food and drinks and a view tower from where there are great views on Ljubljana, nearby villages, Kamnik-Savinja Alps and even Mt Triglav, the highest peak of Slovenia.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.