Shoot with care
This is a private boxing gym and you need to ask permission to photograph here, which is easily gained for a small fee. Be sure to make sure a training session is taking place when you plan to visit, and it may be worth asking if any photography groups are visiting as it can get a little too busy at times.
About this spot
Cuba is famous for its boxers, and many of the best train at this gym. You don't have to enjoy boxing to visit, as the challenge is to capture something of interest in this environment.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers