About this spot
Prešeren square is the most popular place in Ljubljana’s historic centre. It was named after Slovenia’s most famous poet France Prešeren, whose monument is a favorite meeting point for locals. The square is surrounded by beautiful Art Nouveau buildings, Franciscan church and Triple bridge.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.