4 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
This is a small road side parking spot that offers amazing views on the western part of Julian Alps. You have two summits dominating the view, Mangart and Jalovec, plus the mighty Loška stena ridge. Beautiful alpine forests and the Predel fortress form an interesting foreground. This is one of the classic views of the Slovenian Alps.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 2 guides.