5 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Andrew Den Bakker
Shoot with care
Be careful near the cliff face on the top of the cliff, prone to erosion and steep overgrown edges. The surf on the beach can be strong.
About this spot
Portheras Cove is a cove on the North Penwith coast. A little less popular than other coves as this beach can only be reached by foot (20 minutes walk from the nearest car park), and no beach facilities. Suited for late afternoon and evening photography, Either from a distance when approaching the cove or on the beach focusing on details and in windy conditions on the crashing waves.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28