About this spot
If you’re in South Wales and the news says there’s a storm incoming, it’s no doubt that everyone with a camera will head down to Porthcawl. This popular seaside town gets inundated with professional and amateur photographers, all looking to get that perfect wave crashing into the pier wall.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.