6 images 2 contributors
About this spot
Port Townsend was a Victorian seaport founded in 1851. It is filled with Victorian mansions and other historic buildings. The city is divided into an uptown area, where the Victorian homes are located, and a downtown area which includes the historic waterfront. At the northern end of downtown is the Port Hudson Marina. South of downtown are additional marinas and the Port Townsend Shipyard.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.