About this spot
Porporela is a pier and breakwater in Dubrovnik’s Old Harbour originally built in the old times to reduce the intensity of waves, reduce erosion and protect boats and ships anchored in Dubrovnik’s harbour. This is a good spot to watch boats coming in and out of the town.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.