About this spot
The main reason to visit Poreč is to see the 6th-century Euphrasian Basilica (Eufrazijeva bazilika), a World Heritage Site and one of Europe’s finest intact examples of Byzantine art. It is possible to climb up to the steeple and view Porec and its surroundings.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.