About this spot
The exhibition gives you an insight into Plečnik's life and work, focusing particularly on the architect's creations in Ljubljana, where he returned in 1921 following a successful career abroad; first in Vienna, where he created a number of pioneering works of modern architecture, and then in Prague, where, among other things, he renovated Prague Castle after it had become the official residence of the Czechoslovakian president.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.