Pišnica River & Julian Alps
1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Pišnica is a beautiful Alpine river that originates in Julian Alps near Kranjska Gora. Here, near Lake Jasna, one can photograph Pišnica with two magnificent peaks in the background, Mt Razor and Mt Prisojnik (also Mt Prisank).
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.