About this spot
Venetian house (Benečanka) is a charming red palace, one of the most beautiful examples of Venetian Gothic architecture in Piran. It was built in the middle of the 15th century and is the oldest preserved house on Tartini Square. Exceedingly well-designed architectural elements and rich stone ornaments adorn the exterior. The corner Gothic balcony is the most impressive. Between the windows on the second floor there is a stone relief with a standing lion; under the lion, you can read the inscription "Lassa pur dir" (Let them talk).
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.