2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Next to St. Francis’ Church is a Franciscan monastery with a gracefully designed atrium, the Cloister, which represents one of the best cloister atrium designs in the Istrian coastal region. Leading to the Cloister is a half-arched portal adorned with richly carved columns, bearing an architrave with an inscription and coats of arms. The portal is considered to be the best example of stone carving art from the end of the 17th century in Piran.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.