3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This fabulous city gate was built in mid 16th century. Crossing the drawbridge at the gate’s entrance, imagine that this was once actually lifted every evening, the gate closed and the key handed to the rector. Notice the statue of Sveti Vlaho (St Blaise), the city’s patron saint, set in an alcove over the Renaissance arch.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.