Piazza della Repubblica
5 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This square is asymmetrical, bordered on the south part by the facade of the seminary building and therefore commonly known as Seminary Square. Opposite you’ll see the back of the Palazzo Vescovile. You can reach the square by two gates, on the west side via the medieval Porta Toppariorum and on the east side via the Porta della Ruga (aka Porta del Municipio). A stairway leads to the Piazza del Duomo.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.